High Quality and Piece of Mind – We’ve Got YOU Covered
WHAT TYPE OF WARRANTY DO THE STONES OFFER?
Because we believe so much in the craftsmanship and quality of our bracelets, we have decided to change the industry standard and offer a Full 1 Year Warranty on ALL of The Stones’ products. Your new bracelet will automatically be covered by our 1 year warranty against any defects in manufacturing to include both the metal beads and cord on each and every bracelet.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER YOUR FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY:
The Stones 1 year Warranty covers:
- Any defects in the metal plating or pure metal beads.
- Defects in the cording, overstretching or loosening of the bracelet after normal wear and tear.
- Breaks or tears in the cording from normal daily use or wear and tear.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER YOUR FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY:
The Stones 1 Year Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/gemstones, etc.), or accidents
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the gemstone/crystal etc.)
- Bracelets that have been altered, falsified, replaced, or defaced.
- Due to the nature of gemstone beads, chipping and any breakage from being smashed, dropped or damaged are not covered under this warranty.